Living Life to the Full is one of the worlds most used life skills training approaches. Using the widely recommended cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) approach,but without the jargon. By taking the key elements from CBT, translated into an everyday language, the Living Life to the Full approach has touched many millions of people around the globe. These resources now for the first time bring this approach for use with younger people. Using age appropriate resources you can choose to use as you prefer.
Key features of the Living Life approach:
- Award-winning books and websites. Over a million books in print
- Books by Dr Williams have been selected to be included in every library in England as part of the Reading Agency Book Prescription scheme
- Used in UK, Ireland, North America and around the world
- Accessible and evidence based content
- Five published research trials of the approach across a range of settings